The Social Security Administration has announced that the cost of living increase (COLA) for Social Security recipients will be 1.7% for 2015. This increase applies to retirement and disability benefits. For more details, click on this Social Security Administration website link.
If you have questions about a Social Security disability claim, please feel free to contact Bradt Law Offices for your absolutely free consultation. We have been handling Social Security disability claims all across northern Minnesota for more than 30 years and are always happy to discuss your claim at any stage of the claim process. We can discuss your claim over the phone or arrange for a meeting in our office.
If you have other questions about Social Security disability claims, you can visit our website where we have a list of common questions and answers, including:
1. What are Social Security disability benefits?
2. How much will I receive if Social Security decides I’m disabled?
3. How do I apply for Social Security disability benefits?
4. What do I do if my claim is denied?
5. When should I hire a lawyer to represent me?
6. How do I pay a lawyer in a Social Security disability case?
Thank you for visiting our blog.